Helpful Hints for Fireworks Season
Top 10 tips to keep your dog happy during firework season
- Provide a den or hiding place for your dog
- Use an Adaptil diffuser as close to the den or hiding place as possible, where your dog spends most of their time.
- Keep your dog inside during fireworks.Check their microchip details are up to date.
- Walk dogs early in the evening before fireworks start.
- Ensure doors and windows are kept closed.
- Provide distractions such as new toy or chew
- Put the television or music on to mask the noise and draw the curtains
- Never leave your dog alone on fireworks night
- Do not punish your pet for being scared or worried